19 June 2006


              Beautiful

              You want me to say you’re beautiful
              but I won't use these tricks
              on you -

              moonlight walks, sweet words,
              unexpected flowers,
              fine wine and candlelight
              jazz moods,
              professions of love forever
              in silly poems
              on rainy nights made
              for two,

              it’s the clever men
              who know these tricks,
              the women never do -

              when I hold you darkly
              on crumpled linen
              in passion
              without words
              then search my eyes
              you'll know that I think
              .................. you're
              ......................... beautiful.
posted by Gilbert at Monday, June 19, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home